Are you experiencing knee pain constantly and unable to do daily chores? If yes, you do not need to worry as you are not alone. People of different age groups face knee pain and restricted mobility. However, with the advancement of technology in orthopaedics, easy and quicker ways, like knee replacement surgery, have come up to diagnose and treat knee-related problems.
To get rid of your knee pain, you can visit us at Eva Hospital. We diagnose you thoroughly and provide the best treatments tailored to your needs to help you be active again. Dr. Tanveer Singh Bhutani, a reputed health specialist across the country, can help you diagnose the cause of your knee pain and provide effective treatments. So, book your appointment today and receive the utmost medical attention.
Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery: Overview
A few people experience mild knee pain, which gets eliminated after taking medication. However, some may feel severe joint pain, making it difficult to do even day-to-day chores, like climbing the stairs. With knee replacement surgery, you can return to your active lifestyle and do any task freely.
A knee-replacement surgery is an advanced surgical procedure for precise knee implant replacement and alignment with the help of a robotic system. Unlike a traditional knee replacement surgery, a robotic-assisted knee replacement surgery is more successful because:-
- There are smaller incisions and less muscle & tissue trauma. On the other hand, traditional knee replacement surgical procedures require larger incisions and more tissue damage.
- If you get an advanced knee replacement procedure, you can recover quickly. On the other hand, with traditional knee surgery, you may experience more pain and discomfort.
- Robotic-assisted knee surgery enables intraoperative and real-time adjustments as per a patient’s needs. Thus, it is more responsive and adaptive, leading to accurate treatments.
Causes of Knee Pain
Some causes of knee pain include medical conditions and ruptured ligaments. Other factors contributing to knee pain are:-
- Repetitive stress on the knee joint: Due to jumping, running, squatting, etc., a lot of pressure is applied on the knees, leading to knee pain.
- Knee fractures: If you have a knee fracture, you might suffer extreme knee pain. You may require immediate surgical intervention to realign and stabilize the bones. This can give you pain relief.
- Lack of movement in knees: If you do not perform any physical activity involving the movement of your knees, you may experience knee pain or other related problems.
- Obesity: If you are obese, you might struggle with even minimalistic tasks, such as walking and climbing the stairs. There is a lot of strain on the knees, resulting in knee pain.
If you experience mild knee pain, consider visiting the best hospital. A healthcare provider may diagnose you thoroughly and provide effective preventive measures and treatments. The doctor can advise you to get a knee replacement for effective outcomes if needed.
Tips You Must Follow Post Surgery for a Faster Recovery
Get back on your feet with more strength with the help of a robotic-assistance knee procedure. However, you may need to remember that your knees may become fragile for some weeks post-surgery. Thus, it is advisable to take the utmost care of your health. Follow these reliable tips to promote quicker healing:-
Consult Your Surgeon Timely
Even after knee replacement surgery, you may need to visit your surgeon timely and not miss any appointments. The doctor may provide you with a list of do’s and don’ts to help you heal faster. You must follow the instructions carefully. Also, take medication timely to lessen the recovery time.
Take Proper Rest
It is advisable not to indulge in excessive knee movements. Any hectic activity may strain your knees and cause trouble. Do not put excessive pressure on your knees. If you wish to walk, take little time breaks in between so your knees can rest.
Attend Physical Therapy Sessions
You may undergo therapy sessions to help you regain strength and mobility. You can attend the sessions on time and follow the instructions carefully for quick healing. However, you can consult your surgeon before taking any physical therapy sessions.
To ensure faster recovery, it is recommended to have a balanced diet. You may avoid eating junk and oily food and instead include fresh fruits & vegetables in your diet. You may not do much physical activity post-surgery. Thus, you may not gain weight and feel better with a balanced diet.
If you are experiencing knee pain and have difficulty in knee movement, you can contact the best surgeon nearby. Depending on the severity of the condition, the doctor may suggest treatments. With the help of knee replacement, you can move your knees without pain and do your favorite physical activity, like swimming, with more strength.
With Eva Hospital, get immediate medical attention from the experienced surgeon Dr. Tanveer Singh Bhutani. Avail our reliable services and regain mobility in no time. So, book an appointment with us today.